Suitable for vegans. Suitable for coeliacs.
Imagine a really great Antipodean Sauvignon Blanc full of crisp zingy fruit, then add the smoothness and mouthfeel of a good French Chardonnay - you have the Organic Rioja Blanco from Viñedos Real Rubio. Two organic grapes are used in its production – Verdejo and Garnacha Blanca – and together have produced a very intense and elegant white wine with explosions of lime, grapefruit and banana (!) on the palate, underlined by the herby vivacity of the Verdejo grape. Very crisp acidity balances fantastically with the elegance and delicacy in the mouth. This is complex, confident wine making and ideal partnered up with one of our Hobros Deluxe Chilli Sauces for spicy seafood, firm white fish, fresh tomato, scallops, lobster and zesty green salads.
- Bodega : Viñedos Real Rubio
- Label : Real Rubio Organic Rioja Blanco
- Varieties : 85% Organic Verdejo, 15% Organic Garnacha
- Vintage : 2018
- Size : 75cl
- Production Area : Aldeanueva de Ebro and Alfaro
- Appellation : D.O.Ca Rioja
- Alcohol : 12.5% ABV
- Vinification and Ageing : Harvested at the beginning of September and left to macerate in vats for up to 72 hours prior to fermentation. Temperature-controlled throughout the maceration and fermentation process.
- Serving : Best served at 7-8 Celcius
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes may change from time to time. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us directly.