Suitable for vegans. Suitable for coeliacs.
This Organic Rioja Rose is made from 100% organic Tempranillo grapes, hand-picked and stemmed before a slow, painstaking vinification process. The result is a bold rose wine, salmon-pink in colour, showing liveliness and acidity supported by good depth of redberry, raspberry and strawberry flavours. Smooth and long on the palate with intense floral notes and excellent minerality.
This is not just a wine to drink on a summer's day, but also to be partnered as a food wine with smoked charcuterie, zingy shellfish, gazpacho and even a Thai green curry.
- Bodega : Viñedos Real Rubio
Label : Real Rubio Organic Rose
- Varieties : 100% Organic Tempranillo
- Vintage : 2018
- Size : 75cl
- Production Area : Monte Yerga, Aldeanueva de Ebro
- Appellation : D.O.Ca Rioja
- Alcohol : 13.5% ABV
- Vinification and Ageing : Grapes are hand-picked and stemmed before maceration in stainless steel vats and cool fermentation between 13-17 Celcius.
- Serving : Best served at 9-11 Celcius
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes may change from time to time. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us directly.