Suitable for vegans. Suitable for coeliacs.
A lovely introduction to the white wines of Viñedos Real Rubio, this wine has been named after the vineyard owner Mari Luz and represents great value, honest, well-made and balanced wine. A beautiful gold colour and heady sheen introduces a crisp and clean nose, with soft and intense aromas of flowers and fruit on the palate. The mouthfeel is softer but balances crisp acidity with the minerality of the grape varieties.
A great wine with white fish, salmon, chicken salads, grilled asparagus, roasted pineapple with lime and red chilli!
- Bodega : Viñedos Real Rubio
- Label : Real Rubio Rioja Blanco M. Luz
- Varieties : 85% Sauvignon Blanc, 15% Garnacha Blanca
- Vintage : 2018
- Size : 75cl
- Production Area : Monte Yerga, Aldeanueva de Ebro
- Appellation : D.O.Ca Rioja
- Alcohol : 13% ABV
- Vinification and Ageing : Harvested at the beginning of September with grapes being picked in the cool of the morning and then subjected to cold maceration. Fermentation takes place in a cool temperature-controlled environment, 48 hours after which the bleed is undertaken to separate the juice.
- Serving : Best served at 7-8 Celcius
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes may change from time to time. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us directly.