Viñedos Real Rubio - Rioja Crianza, 2016
Suitable for vegans. Suitable for coeliacs.
This Crianza is the mainstay of the Viñedos Real Rubio range and is a blend of the most common Tempranillo grape balanced with the fortitude and focus of the Graciano grape. Great on its own or perfect with red meat, stews, charcuterie, smoked cheese and even punchy swordfish. This Rioja Crianza has mellow flavours of vanilla and red berries, backed up by well-structured tannins on the palate with a long decay.
- Bodega : Viñedos Real Rubio
- Label : Real Rubio Crianza Tinta
- Varieties : 80% Tempranillo, 20% Graciano
- Vintage : 2016
- Size : 75cl
- Production Area : Coscojar, Aldeanueva de Ebro
- Appellation : D.O.Ca Rioja
- Alcohol : 14% ABV
- Vinification and Ageing : Harvested at the beginning of October. Selection of some low yielding vines to create a wine to lay down. Grapes are totally destemmed with controlled fermentation at 25 Celcius. Aged for a total of 18 months – 12 months in French Oak, medium toast, finished for 6 months in American Oak, medium toast.
- Serving : Best served at 14-16 Celcius
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes may change from time to time. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, please contact us directly.